Thursday, February 11, 2010

Customized Valentine

I've never been very fond of the conversation hearts that line the aisles for Valentine's Day, but when I saw this over at realsimple.com I couldn't resist. Try taking a box, lightly sand off the message with a fine grater, and use a food coloring marker to write your own message. Maybe you have an inside joke together? or words that trigger a memory? or funny pet names? The ideas are limitless.
Side note: If you're a fan, I figured you would want to know that my friend Jessica mentioned that the sweetheart brand changed the flavor of their conversation hearts and they just aren't the same.
Another good reason to check out realsimple.com: they have a link to create a customized crossword puzzle. You can fill it with clues centered around your relationship.

No comments: